Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hi friends! Wanted to take a minute and wish you all a very merry Christmas.  I am slowly recovering from my last round of chemo (Dr. says it takes about 12 weeks post chemo to feel "normal" again).  I'm two weeks out and so very tired.  Not exactly what I wanted for Christmas but you know what?  I'm here.  Here to celebrate with my family and be with the ones I love.  That is the most precious gift I could have been given.  This year is not at all what I had expected.  My world got rocked.  I've been through something that I never imagined I could get through.  Through it all, I'm thankful.  Not thankful that I got cancer but just thankful.  This journey has shown me how many amazing people I have in my life.  It's what life is really all about.  I'm more appreciative than ever of the people I am blessed to have by my side.  So this Christmas, I am praising Him for the love that surrounds me.  I've never felt so loved in my entire life.  My prayer is that you are surrounded this Christmas by the people you love!



No comments:

Post a Comment