Thursday, November 21, 2013

JT!

Today is the day I have been waiting for since June when I bought tickets.  Actually, I've been waiting a lot longer than that.  I've loved him since he was on the Mickey Mouse Club (yes, even with his nerdy blonde locks).  It's Justin Timberlake day people!  When I heard he was coming to Tulsa which is just a short hour and a half car ride away, I jumped on it!  I bought the tickets back in June, pre-cancer diagnosis.  I'm not going to lie.  It was probably the 5th or 6th thing I thought of after finding out I had to do chemo.  I literally got out a calendar and planned my chemo treatments around our trip to California and this concert.  I knew it couldn't be on my low count days (concert venues have a lot of germs)!  It ended up being on a Thursday, which are my treatment days.  Boo!  So, what else is a girl to do but push her chemo back a day and go have some fun with her girlfriends?  My Dr. said it was fine to switch by 1 day, so it turned out great because the day before chemo is always when I feel my best and most energetic!  JT, here we come!

Can you tell how excited I was when I woke up?  I posted the below pic on instagram and was all "It's JT day people!"
 We headed to Tulsa and went out for some pre-concert food and drinks.  This is me with my friend Stephanie.  I put on my long wig and rocked that hat!  
 Me, Lynn, Stephanie, and Juli
 Juli and I.  Love that girl.  She knows how to have a good time!
 This is us right before the concert started.  We were so excited!  I seriously turned into a 12 year old school girl!  

There he is.  The pictures are horribly blurry (stupid original 4 iphone...I need a new phone)!
 We were on the floor about 12 rows back.  Awesome seats!  
 We had the best time and I just love these girls!  It was so nice to slip away, have fun, and not think about cancer for a night!

No comments:

Post a Comment