Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Reunited and it feels so good!

The best part of my chemo treatments is being reunited with the girls after my parents have them for the weekend.  My parents usually take them to school on Monday mornings and then I try to pick them up from school on Monday afternoons.  Sometimes it takes until Tuesday until I feel like I'm ready to pick them up.  I picked Claire up today and her teacher said she had been asking for me all day.  She ran to me and jumped into my arms.  It's always a great moment.  I hate being away from them for 4-5 days at a time but I feel that is what is best for me to get the rest I need and for them because I don't want them to see me that way.  
Claire and I were waiting for sissy to come out to car line.  We had some time to kill in the car.  Selfies!
 I miss these sweet kisses so much when they aren't with me.  It feels so good to be back together!


No comments:

Post a Comment