Saturday, November 23, 2013

Nice view!

I didn't take any pictures at chemo yesterday.  So weird.  I had Marianne there as always.  My friend Carrie came by for a couple of hours and my mom came by for a bit too.  I usually always take pictures and I'm bummed that I didn't.  Sometimes, it's not at the front of my mind.  

Today, I went to cancer center for my neulasta shot and some fluids.  I've found that getting extra fluids on the day of chemo and the day after really seems to help me feel better.  Bonus for today.  This was my view from my chemo chair today:

Shaun never gets to come to my chemo treatments because they are on Thursday's and those are his extremely busy days at work.  Well, everyday is extremely busy for him, but Thursday's are worse.  This guy works so hard.  He blows my mind.  He loves his patients and takes such good care of them.  Today, I was his patient and he took good care of me too!  He has the weekend off so he came with me and it was so nice to sit and chat with him and catch up.  We've had so much going on and haven't had a ton of time together lately.  I loved spending time with him (even if it was in the chemo chair).  I got my fluids and shot and now I wait for the ball to drop.  I usually start feeling yucky the afternoon after chemo which will be any minute now.  I'm starting to feel tired.  I'm going home to rest and Shaun is going to take the girls for an afternoon of bowling and other fun adventures.  He loves having daddy/daughter days!  I'd love to join in on the fun, but for now my body needs rest.  Have a wonderful weekend friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment