Monday, September 2, 2013

Round 1 weekend

Round one has gone okay so far.  I spent the weekend mostly in bed resting.  I had severe joint pain, a headache, a little bit of tummy issues and fatigue.  I had the girls this weekend and Shaun was on long call meaning he was barely home.  My parents had a trip planned for labor day weekend that they had planned a year in advance so I told them to go.  I had some sweet friends who took the girls almost all day on Saturday and another friend took them to her house for a few hours on Sunday for a movie and some play time.  It was great to be able to rest.  Having the girls ask why I'm so tired and why I can't play with them just breaks my heart.  I'm not going to lie, being stuck inside on Labor Day weekend was not fun.  I think moving forward with the next treatments, my parents will just take them the day of my treatment and keep them the entire weekend.  I am not a good rest person.  I don't like to be still and just lay around like a couch potato.  I mean I can only watch so much trash TV.  Any shows you would recommend?  I have Netflix and Hulu so I'm looking for stuff to watch.

It is now Monday and I am starting to feel better.  Day 3-5 are usually the worst which has turned out to be fairly accurate in my case.  Let's hope it stays that way.  Thank you all for thinking of me during this difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment