Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Feeling good

Today is Day 6.  I woke up feeling good so I got dressed and took the girls to school and then headed to the first day of bible study.  I was so excited to get up and get ready and put on something besides pajamas. This is me on the way to bible study.  I was clearly happy.  Tonight, I have book club and I'm hoping to still feel well enough to do that.  I'm trying not to do too much but it is so hard for me.  Life goes on and I have things to do.  Hope you all had a great day today!


1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. I found you on Kelly's Korner. My name is Elizabeth and I am in Ohio. I am a cancer survivor. (ovarian.) My diagnosis came 3 years ago this January. I was 38. My daughter was 5, my boys were 3. I did similar rounds of chemo. Crazy similarities. Chemo is hard. Horrible. But also God's grace. I will be praying for you. I am currently cancer free. Going in for scans every six months. I was out shopping this afternoon. I ran into one of my dear sweet chemo nurses. It all rushed back. I can so relate to much of what you have written. Keep writing! And thank you.

    ReplyDelete